ELITE NANNIES AND SITTERS offers a placement service that will match your skills and experience with one of our temporary or permanent nanny jobs. We work hard to find you your ideal position in terms of location, number and ages of children, hours, and personality/philosophy. We pride ourselves on our matchmaking abilities! Also, when your position comes to an end, we will always be here to find your next position.
We offer daily, weekly, monthly and yearly positions.
|*Part-Time||*Full-Time||*After School Care|
Permanent Nannies work in a family’s home on a regularly scheduled basis. They understand the important balance of structure, fun, and education that children need to thrive. Nanny must be willing to commitment to a family for at least one year. Salaries range from $350 to $700 per week. Higher salaries are determined by education and nanny experience.
Click here to apply ______________________________________________________________________
|*House/Pet Sitting||*Sick Child Care||*Hotel and Group Care|
“On Call” Babysitters often work on short notice (several hours or more) and in a variety of locations. Most jobs are in private homes but could also be in hotel or group settings. Caregiver’s must be prepared to adapt to children’s needs and interests. Our “On Call” babysitting positions are perfect if you would like a flexible schedule. Pay rates begin at a minimum of $12 per hour to $20 per hour for special events. Families pay you directly for the work you do.
If you would like to join Elite Nannies and Sitters team click here to apply. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Number one concern is the health, safety and well being of the child or children.
- Initiates age appropriate child development activities.
- Performs light housekeeping duties including care of children’s clothing, play areas, and bedrooms.
- Prepares nutritious snacks and meals.
- Provides transportation to various appointments and activities.
- Always arrive on time.
- Keeps a positive attitude.
- Communicates often and clearly with the parents.
- Respects the parents’ right to privacy. Job Benefits may include:
- Room and board if live-in.
- Weekends and evenings off unless otherwise negotiated.
- Travels opportunities.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid overtime.
- Nanny/Family Employment Agreement
Advantages of applying with Elite Nannies and Sitters
- We do not charge you a fee for our services. All fees are paid by the clients seeking child care.
- We ask you what you’re looking for in a job. Our goal is to help you find a job that you love.
- Our job descriptions are truthful.
- If you would like to have your own children with you while you work, we offer “Mommy Nanny” positions (Full and Part time placements only).
- Elite Nannies will help you with any negotiation concerns you may have with your potential employer.
- We will counsel you on interviewing skills.
- We can give you an idea of what fair and competitive compensation is for someone with your sills and experience.
- We offer ongoing support to help solve any problems that might arise, even after a placement is made.