Need an “extra set of hands” for your party or special event? Elite Nannies and Sitters can help. Our “Party Helpers” are available to help you prepare for your event, serve you and your guests during your party and even clean up after the party is over. We are available year-round — for any occasion.
Let us help make your next party more relaxing and enjoyable.
- Dinner Parties
- Family Gatherings
- Cocktail Parties
- Children’s Birthday Parties
Sitter Pay Rate: $17/hr (3hr minimum)
Special Events Sitter: (An agent will consult with you on the number of caregivers you will need.)
Placement:$35 per sitter $25 each additional sitter
This service is for weddings or other events that require childcare services for a group of children. Please email or call (843) 830-1986 for pricing information.
* The maximum child: sitter ratio is five children to one caregiver
*Kid Kits are available upon request for an additional cost of $20 per Kid Kit. Kid Kits are large plastic bins that are put together based on the ages of the children and include games, puzzles, books, and crafts for your children to play with during the placement. One Kit recommended for every 5 children.
*Pack-N-Plays are also available upon request for additional cost of $20 per Pack-N-Play.
Kiawah & Seabrook Island:
$45 agency placement fee with 48 hours notice. $55 agency placement with less than 48 hours notice. (per visit). You will be emailed an invoice for the placement fee. If two families are sharing a sitter, there is an additional $20 processing fee for the 2nd application.
- Sitters come directly to your vacation home.
- Sitters come prepared with a “goodie bag” filled with different activities for your child(ren) to enjoy.
- Families pay the sitter directly at $21/hr (1-3 children) or $24/hr (4-5 children) at the end of the placement plus 1 hour drive time (at the rate of $21).
- There is a 4 hour minimum on all KI/SB sitting jobs.
- BE SURE TO CALL IN THE CAREGIVERS NAME AT THE GATE PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- Please note that most sitters live about an hour from Kiawah & Seabrook Isl. Tipping is not required but can help offset the cost of fuel for your sitter, and is always greatly appreciated.
Cancelation policy: An agency set up fee will be charged for all requests for child care that have been filled. There will be no refunds for cancellations. In addition, if the cancellation occurs with less than 24 hours’ notice you will also be charged the 4 hour minimum caregiver fee that will be paid to the caregiver. Please understand that cancellations double the work for the office, disrupt scheduling for other families, and frustrate caregivers who have set aside time, become ineligible for other assignments and counted on the income.